When exploring the SDK tree, the following overview will give you an idea about the file structure of qooxdoo:
readme.txt - a quick information
license.txt - qooxdoo's license information
index.html - an overview over and access to most of the SDK's applications. Mind that in order to use them, you might need to run a generate.py build in their respective directories first.
- sample and demo applications and interactive tools (for end users) in their respective subfolders, like demobrowser, feedreader or playground
- helper applications and libraries (used internally), like apiviewer or testrunner.
documentation/ - documentation files
- manual - the user manual
framework/ - qooxdoo's class library
- qx - resources need to be namespaced, here it is qx
- decoration - images for the decorations, Modern and Classic
- icon - icon themes that come with qooxdoo, Oxygen and Tango
- static - other common resources like blank.gif
- source - contains original resources
- translation - language-specific data as po files
tool/ - tool chain of the framework
- bin - executable scripts are located here, most importantly generator.py
- data - lots of data to be used by different tools, e.g. for localization, migration, etc.
- pylib - Python modules used by the tool chain