A List widget has items with plain text and/or icon.
- Horizontal and vertical orientation.
- Single selection.
- Multi selection.
- Additive selection.
- One selection.
- Drag selection.
- Quick selection.
- Items with plain text and/or icon.
- Context menu support.
A List widget can be used to show a list of items. These items could selected in different modes:
- single: Only one or none could be selected.
- multi: One, more or none could be selected.
- additive: The same selection like multi, but each item, which the user taped on it is added or removed to the selection.
- one: The same selection like single, but one must selected.
The item which are added to the list are ListItem. For more details see: ListItem.
Here are some links that demonstrate the usage of the widget: